Book Kolkata To GangaSagar One Day Tour Package With GangaSagar TOURISM
Kolkata To Gangasagar Tour Package Overview
– Gangasagar, also known as “Sagardwip”, is an island located on the delta of Ganges. Offering a blissful sight of the confluence of the Bay of Bengal with the River Ganges, this place is a holy site for many pilgrims. Flowing through Gangotri, the Ganges next comes towards West Bengal to finally mix with the sea in the Bay of Bengal.
– Every year, thousands of people take Kolkata to Gangasagar tour package around the time of “Makar Sankranti” to take a dip in the holy water and offer prayers in the temples. Other times of the year, the crowd is comparatively less, thus making it easy for tourists to experience everything in less time.
Destination : GangaSagar(West Bengal)
Duration : Same Day Return
Pickup & Drop : Kolkata(Hotel/Airport/ Railway Station)
Hotel Info : Recommended
Package Cost : On Request/-
- Transfer in AC Car
- All permit fees, Parking, Driver allowance, fuel.
- Pickup and Drop from Sealdah / Howrah / Esplanade/(S. Bose )Airport, Kolkata
- Sightseen as per itinerary
- Food plan (Only Lunch)
- English / Hindi Speaking Guide
- Both side Vessel Tickets. (Kachubaria-Lot No8)
- Ganga Sagar Transportation
Details of the journey :
GangaSagar Tour From Kolkata
You are welcome by our office at Kolkata. Our representative will assist you to reach at Ganga Sagar(110kms)safely. On the way, you will have lunch at Diamond Harbour or GangaSagar Hotel. Visit the whole day at Ganga Sagar (Take Bath In the Confluence Of Sagar). In the evening back to Kolkata with Sweet Memories of Ganga Sagar.
The time of Arrival & Departure is subject to change due to the Availability Of vessels.
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- All meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other items not mentioned in ‘Cost Includes’
- Breakfast & All kind of personal expenses.
Cancellation Policy :
Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as the cancellation charge
7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as the cancellation charge
16 – 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as the cancellation charge
More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
1) If you miss the last ferry or launch at the island or cannot return to the island due to weather conditions extra charges will be added for the following day; driver night charge, vehicle halt charge, and parking charge.
2) Pick up is more than 15 km from our Garage will fetch an additional charge.
3) Car used beyond the stipulated time will fetch additional charge.
4) Car cannot be taken to the island.
5) Additional charges for Darshan(during mela) or incremental expenses will arise due to political closer, strike or natural calamities.
6) Rates are subject to change as per government tax and hike in fuel price.
7) Above rates are revised during the Gangasagar Mela.
PLEASE FILL UP THE FORM OUR EXPERT WILL CALL YOU