Book Kolkata To Ganga Sagar One Day Round Trip With Ganga Sagar TOURISM
BOOK Ganga Sagar Tour With Ganga Sagar TOURISM
Cost Include On This Package
Transfer in AC Car
All permit fees, Parking, Driver allowance, fuel.
Pickup and Drop from Sealdah / Howrah / Esplanade/(S. Bose )Airport, Kolkata
Sightseen as per itinerary
Food plan (Only Lunch)
English / Hindi Speaking Guide
Both side Vessel Tickets. (Kachubaria-Lot No8)
Ganga Sagar Transportation
Details of the journey :
Ganga Sagar Tour From Kolkata
You are welcome by our office at Kolkata. Our representative will assist you to reach at Ganga Sagar(110kms)safely. On the way, you will have lunch at Diamond Harbour or GangaSagar Hotel. Visit the whole day at Ganga Sagar (Take Bath In the Confluence Of Sagar). In the evening back to Kolkata with Sweet Memories of Ganga Sagar.
Time of Arrival & Departure is subject to change due to the Availability Of vessel.
Air Fare / Train Fare
All meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
Expenses of personal nature
Any other items not mentioned in ‘Cost Includes’
Cancellation Policy :
Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as the cancellation charge
7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as the cancellation charge
16 – 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as the cancellation charge
More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
1) If you miss the last ferry or launch at the island or cannot return to the island due to weather conditions extra charges will be added for the following day; driver night charge, vehicle halt charge, and parking charge.
2) Pick up is more than 15 km from our Garage will fetch additional charge.
3) The car used beyond the stipulated time will fetch additional charge.
4) The car cannot be taken to the island.
5) Additional charges for Darshan(during Mela) or incremental expenses will arise due to political closer, strike or natural calamities.
6) Rates are subject to change as per government tax and hike in fuel price.
7) The above rates are revised during the Gangasagar Mela.