Kolkata gangasagar tour package 2 days
Fix the day and date of the trip before BOOKING Your Train Or Flight Ticket,
Discuss with GangaSagar Tourism Experts.
(Duration: 01 Night 02 Days) Recommended By GangaSagarTourism
Gangasagar Tour Package (From Kolkata to Ganga Sagar)
Destination : GangaSagar(West Bengal)
Duration : 1N/2D
Place of Pickup & Drop: Kolkata Hotel/Airport/ Railway Station(Howrah, Sealdah)
Hotel Info : GangaSagar Tirtha Bhavan
Package Cost : On Request/- Call Now-8145302135
BOOK GangaSagar Tour Package From Kolkata
Details of the journey From Kolkata to Ganga Sagar :
Details Itinerary :
Day 01 :
#According to Your date and time, (As fixed up by you), Our Vehicle Will Pickup You from the place as mentioned by you.
#Then you are to be dropped at Harwood Point(LOT NO-8). Then meet with our Guide With Ferry Prepaid Ticket.
#Our Guide Will Help You To Bring Your Luggage And Cross River Comfortably & Safely by Government Ferry Service.
#Then the car driver will Drop You Accommodation With Guide.
#After Fresh Up, Our Driver Will Pick Up From Accommodation & Drop You Near Kapil Muni Temple.
#After Observing The Night’s Meditation ( संध्या आरती)Back To Accommodation By Our Department Vehicle & Take Your Dinner.
Day 02 :
#Early Morning After breakfast, Our Department Vehicle Drop To Near GangaSagar Temple Ground.
#After Puja-Path & Holy Bath We Provide You, Veg Lunch, At GangaSagar Government Food Court.
#Then Driver Drop You To Accommodation For Taking Your Luggage. And Cheek Out From Accommodation.
#At the Same Way Same process, Our Driver Drop Your Location In Kolkata.
Including for you:
- Transfer in AC Car
- All permit fees, Parking, Driver allowance, fuel.
- Pickup and Drop from Kolkata / Sealdah / Howrah / Esplanade/Airport
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Double /Triple Bed Occupancy Single Room For One Night.
- Food plan (AP) Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
- English / Hindi Speaking Guide
- Both sides Vessel Tickets. (Kachubaria-Lot No8)
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Riksha /Toto/E-riska Fare Extra @ Approx. 60 to 100 Rupees Per Head.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, beverages.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
SEND YOUR QUERY:
Not found what you are looking at? Write to us and we will get back to you soon