Book Ganga Sagar Trip From Diamond Harbour With Ganga Sagar TOURISM
1 Night / 2 Days
Tour Route: Diamond – Ganga Sagar – Kolkata
You Can Book Diamond Harbour Punyalakshmi Hotel, your self or by us
Gangasagar Tour Package From Diamond Harbour
Destination : GangaSagar(West Bengal)
Duration : 1N / 2 D
Pickup & Drop : Kolkata/ Diamond (Hotel/Airport/ Railway Station)
Hotel Info : Recommended
Package Cost : On Request/- [popup_anything id=”9057″]
Details of the journey :
Day 1: GangaSagar Tour From Kolkata / Diamond
You are welcome by our office at Kolkata/ Diamond. Our representative will assist you to reach Ganga Sagar(110kms)safely. On the way, you will have lunch at Diamond Harbour or GangaSagar Hotel. Visit the whole day at Ganga Sagar (Take Bath In the Confluence Of Sagar). In the evening at 7 P.M Watch Sunset & Kapil Muni Maharaj Ji Sandha Arati Then back to Ganga Sagar Accommodation And Take Your Dinner. Kolkata with Sweet Memories of Ganga Sagar.
The time of Arrival & Departure is subject to change due to the Availability Of vessels.
Day 2: GangaSagar Accommodation To Kapil Muni Temple And Back To Kolkata.
Early Morning Journey start for Ganga Sagar For Purna Shann With See Sunrise. After Complete Puja Path tack your breakfast. And Back To Kolkata with Sweet Memories of Ganga Sagar.
Package Cost Include:
- Kolkata Or Diamond Harbour To Ganga Sagar Transportations.
- All permit fees, Driver, Fuel, Parking allowance.
- Pickup & Drop From Sealdah/ Howrah/ Airport.
- Sightseen as per itinerary.
- Both sides Govt. Ship Tickets.
- GangaSagar Local Guide (Help you cross the river and provide you ferry tickets)
- 01 Night Accommodation (Non AC)
- Meal Plan (Veg. Dinner and Morning Breakfast at Gangasagar).
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only.
Package Cost Exclude:
- Air Fare / Train/Rickshaw fare/Toto Fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing (GangaSagar Local) or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax. Insurance.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
SEND YOUR QUERY:
Not found what you are looking at? Write to us and we will get back to you soon